Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SICK of being SICK and ready for some SUNSHINE and POSEY's (flowers)

My precious daughter has had the Flu and OMG has this been an adventure.  She has never really been this sick before so I have felt like she was a little girl again.  I have checked on her like hourly and nursed and worried and above all have told the DOCTORS what to do.  Now the last doc I took her too I knew would know what to do but the first one --- PEDIATRICIAN.... OM Goodness.  Well, I'm sorry but won't be taking her back there anymore.  Now granted she is too old to go there now and so this is a simple solution... but this should not be the case.
She is on the mend now and no fever anymore --- but I just hate when my children are sick.  It matters not how old or young they are you still worry. 
I haved cleaned and scrubbed the house and rooms to make sure that all the GERMS are gone.  Good grief this is NOT FUN.
Furthermore I am tired --- did I mention --- Tired of snow, rain and all the stuff that comes from the sky.  I am ready for sunshine and poseys (flowers to those that don't know what a posey is. :o)) and just SUNSHINE & WARMTH....

Okay I will stop complaining now and end for now.  Really couldn't think of anything to write about today so I thought I would just ramble.  Good place to ramble sometimes. 

Have a wonderful THURSDAY tomorrow and guess what ---- it's suppose to SNOW here tomorrow or tonight or something like that.  Uggggg.  Oh well ---

Spring is coming I know it is.  God promised..  :o)

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo sad to read this. I hope she is well on the mend. I've noticed the car at home - but didn't think it was the evil flu.

    There'll be sun on Saturday - hooray! I'm like you. It's WAY PAST time for spring to show up.

    ReplyDelete