Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Evening or should I say Good Morning

FAITH
Well is was SUPER BOWL SUNDAY -- now Monday Morning cause I am still up... Good Grief.



I think that the Colts won. I stopped watching after awhile. I have the attention span of a gnat -- and everytime I would start to watch the Saints (who I wanted to win) would start loosing again --- so I stopped. But I don't know the final score but I believe the Colts won. Well good for them. Someone had to. :o)



This week is going to be a crazy one --- new scarves to make and just a new week to begin.



Lots of many blessings to be thankful for and prayers to lift up to hopefully have answers for. I won't list my prayer list but just know that I have them and will be on my knees with them.



I will lift all my friends and family up as well. God Bless all of you this coming week and May God Bless each and every one of you.
Always trying to produce Art to Please the Lord,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg,
    The Saints won the game and I am glad. Great story for them.
    Hope you are creating...I am too.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete