Tuesday, February 9, 2010


My Wish for a friend like you will never end

I wished for a wish.

I wished for you.

You came into my life

...My wish came true.

I met you as a stranger.

I took you as a friend.

Until I go to heaven...

My wish will never end!

True friends are angels

I believe in angels,

the kind that heaven sends,

I'm surrounded by angels,

But I call them friends.

Many people will walk in

and out of your life,

but only true friends will leave

footprints in your heart.

Cute Best Friend Poems

You are my best friend,

My very best friend,

You make me happy,

Everyday,

you share your great snacks,

You share your best toys,

So please don't take

My best friend away.

My Best Friend

Today I found a freind,

Whop knew everything I felt.

She knew my every weakness,

And the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders,

And listended to my dreams.

She listened to how I felt about life and love,

And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me,

Or tell me Iw as wrong.

She understood what I was going through,

And promised she'd stay long.

I reached out to this friend

to show her that I care

To pull her close and let her know

How much I need her there.

I went to hold her hand

To pull her a bit nearer

And realized that this perfect friend I found

Was nothing but my mirror. :o)



Enjoy your day and remember that BEST FRIENDS are not replaceable and remember to give your best friend a call today or a hug or a slap on the back or whatever.... Guys included. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment