Tuesday, February 9, 2010



Daniel compared to Revelation
Looking up into "Papa Tree" How mighty is HE/SHE
Daniel 8
How can I describe how powerful todays Bible Study was but to tell you to PLEASE go to:
click: Resource Center
Click: Weekly Studies
Click: Lambs
and listen to todays (2/9/2020) lesson
Lesson 14 (Chapter 8)
There is no way I can describe how powerful this was.
Recap: *my interpretation
*One Evil King/Politician/Ruler will come to Power & he/they may look like they are in control --- BUT it is all in God's hands and I/we have to remain in FAITH; that God is going to take over in HIS time when HE is ready!
The purpose of why all of this is happening:
  • to reveal the sinfulness of man, as we watch people become more and more against God; we need to look up to God more and more to see that God is in Control!
  • Trusting God in all - everything that is happening in our lives - it all fits in with the sovereign purposes of God!
  • There is a limit to what God will allow - we just have to continue to follow Him and His ways; because God will take over the control.
  • Kinda like giving them enough rope to hang themselves and than HE COMES!

I pray that I did not misinterpret this Lesson and I ask that you all go and LISTEN for yourselves and than come back and leave me your comments on how you interpreted it. I would love to hear all that you have to say.

That's how we LEARN.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Meg- I took a Daniel study about a year ago and it was very convicting and fascinating-so tied to Revelation. I agree with your observations-and marvel that God gives us the grace to persevere when our beasts rise up against us! He wants our trust and faith in Him alone to grow, and sometimes that takes human trials. If you wish to read something also very fascinating and enlightening, pick up Pastor David Jeremiah's book "What in the World is Going On"...
    Love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete