Monday, February 8, 2010

The Grand "Papa" in my Backyard....

Has anyone read "The Shack"....

How God is referred to as "PaPa". Well I LOVE THAT.
We have this awesome 90 some odd year old Southern Red Oak in our Backyard. We built our house around it and well everything is built around this magnificant tree. I call it the Grand Papa in my Backyard. Actually I have been referring to it as the "Grand Lady" -- but have decided that I am changing it to the "Grand Papa".... for many reasons.. but again if you have read THE SHACK I can still refer to HER as PaPa.... Read the Book.... :o)

Mainly because ---

LIFE is like this Tree. You have your main trunk of your Tree and than you have all the branches and stems that go off the truck and they are the different SEASONS in your life I believe. Some of them are major and some of them are small -- but in the end you still have your MAIN TRUNK that keeps you stable. You always have it to come back to and you always will. If we think about this --- this is GOD. He is always there for us Good Times and Not so good times. But ALWAYS there for us.

I pray that God will hold you in his hand. Hold you up and keep you safe and secure in your FAITH. Ever mindful that there will be different SEASONS along the way but an ever constant. GOD our Father our Faithful our PaPa.

Love to All my Friends and my Family.....

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment