Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Okay so maybe I lied... I haven't left after all


Well okay....  So I said I was going to start a new blog and I did - SORTA...  It is part of my Artist Website www.megsmither.com and than check out the left hand side and you can see the Blog.  But it is mainly for Art Instruction if you will.  I like the idea of it and I think that it will be a good thing but I miss writing in this Blog.  I can just say want I want and just well be ME.  So I am not going to end this Blog site.  I may not be back all the time --- but than was I really here that often in the first place NO.  So nothing has changed.

I have found out today that I have a torn MCL --- just great.  I fell the other day (so stupid) and gave myself a huge goose egg on my head and cut my face (Slightly) and twisted my knee.  But when I couldn't walk on it I decided to go to the Doc and low and behold I had to have an MRI (WHICH MIND YOU I WAS TERRIFIED) and it came out that I have a torn MCL.  It might even be more but i won't know until next week when I go talk to the doc.  I am soooo bummed to say the least.

Oh well,  not going to have surgery until after the Holidays.... Just not going to deal with that right now. So there.  :o)

Okay I have rambled and told you my wows so now i will depart for now but I WILL BE BACK.  Not leaving this time.  Aren't you glad. 

Oh and just so you can keep up with some of my Art still on this site --- sorry Scott....  see some of the latest scarves and also a couple of my Collages...





So now I will call it an evening...

Hope you have a Blessed Thanksgiving each and everyone of you and take the time to tell those you love how much you appreciate them and how much they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment