Thursday, October 14, 2010

SO I'M STARTING A NEW ART BLOG

Okay, so I know that I have this Blog site and I'm not going to stop using it (but I probably won't be here as often). 
I am not going to post my ART on this site anymore.  I have started a new BLOG that is also attached to my website http://www.megsmither.com/  and here is the address:

http://www.megsmither.com/index/Meg_039;s_Art_Blog

I know that it is rather lengthy -- so just make sure you cut and paste.  But I do hope you will enjoy it.
 
I will be having Art Topics on it and hopefully teaching as I go. 
 
I will come back here from time to time so don't worry.  Thanks for coming and reading.  I never had any comments so maybe noone really ever did read this Blog.  If that is the case -- than I won't be missed.  :o)  God Bless All of you... 

Oh before I go I do need to recommend a book that I am reading.  It is wonderful. 

"The Story of God, the Story of Us" 
By: Sean Gladding

Enjoy my Friends.

MEG


 

No comments:

Post a Comment