Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How many times can I say AMAZING.... FIVE.... but it seems like MORE

Okay I know it has been awhile.  I first want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.  It is now December 28th, 2010 and almost the NEW YEAR.  What do I wish for the New Year. 
Wow...  Health for sure --- Happiness and Contentment for my family and friends. 
My family --- Happiness, Health, Ease in Life, Dreams fullfilled....., Love in life....
I have realized in my 53 years (and it has taken this many 53 years to realize it)  I am very blessed in so many ways and so very thankful for that.  My family is AMAZING, my life --- well it is also Amazing.  I just have no complaints --- none that are worth speaking out loud of.  I just look around and see that there are so many people and organizations that I can help with and I am going to do that in 2011.  For one I am going to start working with Urban Ministries.  What an amazing organization that this is....  I am very excited about this actually.  When I figure it out more I will let you know.

Until that time I just want to thank God for my Health, My Family, My Friends.... My Life....  It is such a short time we have here on this earth and I don't want to waste a moment of it. 

My youngest got a camera for Christmas and she has been taking pictures (we got snow for Christmas --- can you believe it  --- anyway here are some of them...  Enjoy and again if I haven't said it.

Happy New Year....





Arent' they amazing....  She does have an eye for this photography...  :o)

LIFE IS AMAZING IF YOU JUST STOP TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND...

No comments:

Post a Comment