Thursday, September 2, 2010

NEW LOOK of my BLOG

So I love the Beach so much that I decided it was time to update the Blog appearance and when I saw that I could have the Ocean in the backdrop (as if I'm looking thru a window) I thought that would be fun and peaceful for well all my thoughts and ponderings. 
If I could live anywhere else other than where I am presently it would be at the Beach.  It is just the closest to God that I can get.  I was suppose to go the the Beach this weekend and am really bummed.  Our Beach house is NOT rented at all the month of September except for this coming weekend.  The one time I wanted to go.  Go figure.  Of course "Earl" may be coming in so it might be just as well.  Uggggg  Well for he sack of whoever is renting it I hope that they have beautiful weather.  I would never wish ugly weather on anyone at the Beach... ENJOY... whoever you are. :o)


Well I went to watch my girl's soccer team in college and they lost their first game.  She was so frustrated cause of course she can't play now cause of recovering from ACL surgery and she just so wants to get on the field and help the Team.  She was hoarse from yelling and just irritable cause she wants to play.  Poor thing....  Soon enough my girl.  PT says you can run starting next week... so go for it and GET STRONG.
Well Happy Labor Day to everyone. Stay safe and healthy and REST from you Labors. :o) 
Until next time - hopefully I will have more to say cause I am rambling at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment