Thursday, September 3, 2009

FINALLY HERE

All the different Countries playing and there flags.... So very cool if I do say so myself.

This is where the games are being played..... Where the far tents are.... The pedestrians (US) get to be under the tents. Thank goodness cause it just starts raining at any given moment. :o)

Well before I get to far into this I just want everyone to know that after 24 hours of being in the flying mode we are here in Taiwan. We went from RDU to JFK to Anchorage, Alaska to Taiwan. OMG....About an hour and half before we were to land I decided that I believe I had a claustrophobic attack. I just was ready to be off the plane. My head hurt and the food smells where just to much and I just wanted off. But after all food was taken away and some advil was taken I was better. But to say the least since I am not normally a claustrophobic kinda gal this was new to me. Anyway better now and all is well. I have to say being in a plane for that long is just wrong.... :o)

It is Noon here ish and Lee is sleeping as I type. We just got back from the Men's Soccer Game. They played at 9:30 am this morning against Ireland. Unfortunately Ireland won 0 - 2. It was like playing in a swimming pool. The ball was not moving at all. It would just land on the grass and stop with the water flying in the air and just making the ball stop. This is what the girls have to look forward to tomorrow morning. They play at 9:30am. The girls were at training the first half of the men's game but came during the second half. I have taken pictures as promised and will put them at the end of this note. Please continue to pray for our TEAMS --- pray for no injuries and strong bodies. One of our MEN players was injured today.... not sure which one it was; he was not facing me so I don't know who it was, when I find out more I will let you known.

Enjoy the few pictures that I got today...

Chris Jones (Goalie) kicking it out.

The girls supporting the Guys......



GO FOR GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment