Monday, May 24, 2010

IT'S 15 MINUTES TILL TUESDAY AND SINCE I CAN'T WRITE THAN...

Okay, I am not going to be able to write on Tuesday so I thought I would get a 10 minute jump on the day.  Can't sleep yet (need to go to bed actually); but since I'm not tired yet I thought I would post Tuesday's post now.  :o)   Yea, I'm rambling. 

Anyway thought I would show you a few of my new scarves and you can tell me what you think??  So what do you think?  I love the colors and the techniques.  Some are tye dye and some are a salt treatment.  Than of course the painting on silk with designs.  I am having so much fun.  I am doing an applique one at the moment.  When I'm done I'll put it up and have you tell me what you think about that as well.  Okay also made a Table Cloth.... That was alot of fun.  On my Kitchen Table as I type.  I'll take a picture of it this week and let you see it.

I took some pictures of Peonies this week as well.  Went to Wholefoods and they were so beautiful that I thought I would bring them home for Anna's Graduation party (which was a blast if I do say so myself);  here they are....

Alrighty than -- I will say good night for now.  Going to drive to Anna's future College tomorrow to talk with the Resource Department.  Looking forward to seeing the Coach as well.  Have a Fantastic Tuesday.  Look at the Peonies....  Remember when I said I just wanted to see some flowers.  :o) 
I am a Happy Girl.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment