Monday, October 19, 2009

I know, I know

Sunshine Motif Scarf 24 x 24

Saint Mary's School Design 15 x 60


Sand Dollars and Starfish 15 x 60

Happy Hands Design 15 x 60




Turquoise and Green Floral 15 x 60



Turquoise and Green Floral 24 x 24






Black and White Floral 11 x 60


I know it has been like forever since I have been on this site. Lots has happened. Of course the obvious and now history is that we got back from Taiwan. But now we are onto other chapters of our lives.
I am trying to get my Art moving along again now and making new designs for my scarves. You can go to http://www.etsy.com/ and than type in megsmither (one word) under Search and you can find my site. I am so excited about it. You can also of course go to my website and see my other works http://www.megsmither.com/ and see everything. I really am trying to get myself in a routine of working on a regular basis. It seems that life and errands, etc.. get in the way. But I am working at it. Look above and see some of the NEW DESIGNS.
Let me know what you think and thanks for all the support over the summer for Anna and our Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment